The classic product for the perfect finish – cleans, cares, protects
CARLACK 68 COMPLETE polish 500ml
You are holding a premium "Made in Switzerland" product in your hands.
Carlack 68 Complete polish offers you state-of-the-art cleaning technology to protect your car and make maintaining your paintwork as easy as possible for you. This multi-functional emulsion is the result of more than half a century of experience and specialised research in paint care.
Carlack 68 Complete polishcombines a highly effective paintwork cleaner and a resistant sealant. It cleans pore deep and removes paintwork oxidation and road dirt such as tar, oil, insects, brake dust and also rust film in just one process. Afterwards it seals the surface with a protective polymer layer (polyethylene-acrylic-compound). This layer provides high-level preservation and protects the surface extremely effectively against harmful environmental influences such as acid rain, ultraviolet rays and acids from bird droppings and plant sap. Fine scratches in the paintwork appear less visible, the natural colour shines through brightly again and your car gets a brilliant shine without difficult polishing. The surface will be less susceptible to soiling and provide easier cleaning.
Carlack 68 Complete polish is non-abrasive and is environmentally friendly, biodegradable and free of toxic substances and solvents.
- Thoroughly wash surface with Carlack Shampoo.
- Apply a thin layer of Carlack 68 Complete polish using a clean soft cloth or damp sponge. The surface do not need to be completely dry before applying the product.
- After application, wait about 5 minutes so the surface can dry (avoid strong sunlight).
- Wipe away dried product residues thoroughly with soft, clean microfibre cloths.
* New packaging shown, current stock labels may vary